Pokemon Bedroom is an idea craved by most people who spent their childhood in the 90s. The Japanese anime was a major hit back then, and just talking about it makes us all feel nostalgic.
Creating an aesthetic anime bedroom is already quite a challenge. However with Pokemon having such a vast range of characters, it can be especially challenging to design the perfect Pokemon bedroom.
So, here is where we come to your help by bringing a list of tried and tested DIY Pokemon Bedroom ideas that will help you make your dream of a Poke-bedroom into reality.
Pokemon Bedroom Design
Pokemon Bedroom Design may seem like a complicated topic at first. However, it’s pretty simple once you settle down on a particular character. With so many generations of this Japanese cartoon available, it becomes tough to settle on only a particular one. Most fans go with Pikachu since it’s the most popular character in this franchise.
But if you want to make your Pokemon Bedroom stand out, then you need to tap into your inner hardcore fandom and choose something unique. For example, let us say you have picked Greninja, so your bedroom’s primary colour needs to be blue.
We should keep in mind that not only is Greninja a blue-coloured Pokemon, but it also belongs to the water type. Similarly, you can also base the core design around a particular type. Doing so will allow you to use various Pocket Monster characters of the same type and stick to your original theme. Of course, it goes without saying that if you have a mysterious personality, you should use Dark-type Pokemons to match it up with your vibe.
Pokemon Bedroom set
The following agenda on our list of Pokemon themed bedroom ideas is a Pokemon Bedroom set. A bedroom set is obviously the most essential thing you should cross off your list before considering additional designs.
The set includes all the basic items needed for a bed ranging from Pokemon themed sheets to pillows. A Pokemon Bedroom set is like the centrepiece of your dream room. So, it would be best if you made sure that it perfectly complements the theme.
If you have chosen a single Pocket Monster to base your room around, then the bedroom set should contain that and not any other Pokemon. Similarly, if you are going for a more diverse theme, we recommend checking out this particular bedroom set. It contains all the generation one starters along with Pikachu.
It looks super cute, and even your peers will be in complete awe. With the current Pokemon Journeys anime ongoing, this idea is a no-brainer to light up your room.
- POKEMON DESIGN (PRINTS MAY VARY): Give him a bedroom worthy of a Pokemon trainer with a colorful bedding set featuring the popular Pikachu, Charmander and Squirtle Pokemon characters. The bold and energetic style of the Pokemon universe comes through in the vibrant artwork and colors of this "Pokemon Comics" patterned bedding set. Fun pops of primary colors stand out against versatile shades of blue and grey for an action-packed look kids love.
- TWO DESIGNS IN ONE COMFORTER: The fun never stops with this reversible comforter. One side features a comic-book style print with exciting character imagery of Pikachu, Charmander and Squirtle on a dark blue background. When it’s time for a new battle, flip it over to reveal a fresh all-over Pokeball and Pokemon type symbol print on a lighter blue background.
- SUPER SOFT EASY CARE CHILDREN’S BED IN A BAG: Crafted for comfort, the microfiber material is super soft and long lasting, keeping kids warm and cozy all night or while camping. This high-quality bed set is an enduring choice that's sure to become a favorite. You can throw the bedsheets and comforter into the washer and dryer without worrying about the colorful themed pattern and animated cartoon characters fading. The material is wrinkle-resistant, making it a great choice for any child's bedroom or nursery as a home decor accessory.
- 5 PIECE TWIN SIZE COMPLETE LINEN SET INCLUDES: 1 fitted sheet 39" (W) x 75" (L) featuring deep pockets, fits 10-12" thick mattress. 1 flat sheet 66" (W) x 96" (L). 1 standard pillow case 20" x 30". 1 pillow sham 26" x 20". 1 reversible comforter 64" (W) x 86" (L). Designed to fit a standard twin size bed.
- 7 PIECE FULL SIZE COMPLETE LINEN SET INCLUDES: 1 fitted sheet 54" (W) x 75" (L) featuring deep pockets, fits 10-12" thick mattress. 1 flat sheet 81" (W) x 96". (L) 2 standard pillow cases 20" x 30". 2 pillow shams 26" x 20". 1 reversible comforter 76" (W) x 86" (L). Designed to fit a standard full size bed.
Pokemon Bedroom Light
While constructing your ideal Pokemon Bedroom set, you must also consider the nighttime. In this case, Pokemon themed night light may just be the thing you need. It is so versatile that it can be placed just about anywhere. Maybe you come home after a hard day’s work and sit at your desk to read a book.
- This amazing 3D Illusion lamp designed that plays tricks on the eye,which creates an 3D optical illusion effect, but actually completely flat 2D.
- Powered by universal USB cable and plug which allow you to light up the fantacy light more easily. (USB Adapter Plug NOT Included)，Need 3 AA battery (not included)，
- 7 Color change: red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, pink, white. Automatically color changing mode: press the touch button to last color, then press it again, auto color changing.
- Eco-friendly,Low energy consumption. Input 100-240V; Output: 5V, 0.5A.
- Perfect gift for Kids and good decoration for bedroom, child room, living room, bar, shop, cafe, restaurant and parties.（products include: 1* Acrylic board, 1* ABS base，1*USB data line， 1* Instructions ）
You look up from it and see a Pokemon Bedroom light on your desk. There is no doubt that it will instantly cheer you up and make you feel fresh. Remember to pick a character that will also motivate you to finish the rest of the day’s work. Fighting-type Poke monster lights are probably the best ones to use if you plan to have light workouts in your Pokemon bedroom.
It goes without saying that you can buy more than one Pokemon light to decorate your room. But the main thing you need to remember is not to place them too close to each other and make them appear cramped.
No products found.
No products found.
Pokemon Bedroom Wall Sticker
Who likes to stare at a blank wall in their room? No one. A Pokemon Bedroom wall sticker is the best way to decorate your plain walls and give them a unique touch. The best thing about a Pokemon Bedroom wall sticker is that it will cause no damage to your walls.
You can completely rest easy about this fact. It is one of our best Pokemon Bedroom decorating ideas, and our choice of this product is a giant Pikachu sticker that will definitely add a bit of spark to our life. After all, we love to see this cute little pocket monster always smiling at us.
Since Pikachu is quite a popular Pokemon, people would also instantly recognise it when you invite them to your house. Another thing that you can consider is putting some smaller stickers around it to make your wall even prettier. And as always, make sure not to overdo it and clump them all together in one place.
- Comes with 14 wall decals; assembled size 17.01 inches x 16.7 inches
- Applies to any smooth, clean surface
- Removable and repositionable with no sticky residue left behind
- Reuse from one space to the next
- Perfect for both renters and homeowners
Posters are one of the most valuable collectables every fan wants in their bedroom. Just like a wall sticker, a Poke wall poster is an essential item for your Pokemon room ideas. We recommend hanging it on the side of your bed or in some place where you can watch it clearly.
Posters provide flexibility because you can get any design printed on them and get them delivered straight to your doorstep. Their visual appeal brightens up any room. You can also show them off to your hardcore Pokemon fans. In this case, we have the best Pokemon poster for you. It showcases Charizard and Blastoise, who are about to go at each other.
The design is like a movie poster with all their evolutions printed on it. Think of how cool that would be! If you are looking for something current, you can definitely get a poster of the galar starters. Moreover, there is no hard and fast rule; you only have to get one in this category. You can even buy multiple Pokemon bedroom posters and create a pattern using them.
No products found.
Plushies are by far the cutest things you can think of adding to your Pokemon themed room ideas. They are comparatively small in size and won’t even take up a lot of space in your room.
The hard part will be to think of a particular Pokemon plushie with which you want to decorate your room. With an abundance of characters in this particular Japanese cartoon, just settling on a single one seems like an ardent task. And the fact that all of them are equally cute doesn’t make the job easier.
Hence, our suggestion is to buy the generation one starter trio plushies. You can place them at each corner of the room and even add Pikachu to fill the last place. And if you are thinking of getting something unique, you can always opt for a Pokeball plushie and shock your friends (you know what we mean).
- Cute and cuddly 8" Pokémon Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle Plush Stuffed Animal is a must have for all Pokemon fans!
- The perfect Starter pokemon pack to head out on your own adventure!
- The Charmander plush toy is inspired by Pokémon anime, trading cards, Let's Go! and Nintendo video games series!
- Makes a great gift for fans of Pokemon - Your favorite Pokémon character is waiting for you!
- Officially licensed Pokémon merchandise by Wicked Cool Toys. Polyester. Each Measure about 8". For Kids Ages: 2+
No products found.
Pokemon Cards are collectable items that will never get old with time. Fans have always been crazy about them, and they hold a lot of value to this day. But the best thing is that you can let your creative juices run and even use them in building your dream Pokemon Bedroom.
There are two things that you can buy in this case. One is a pack of Pokemon trading cards, and the other is a Pokemon Cards holder. This way, you can design your Pokemon bedroom in various ways. Firstly you can keep the trading cards in a particular pattern on your study table, just like you stick up multiple posters on a wall.
Or you can just bunch them up and keep them stacked in the Pokemon Cards holder. The designs of the trading cards themselves make them visually aesthetic. Hence, they are likely to complement your room’s theme. If you have settled only on a particular character, then you just need to choose that card from the pack and place it so that it is easily visible.
- YOUR BEST VALUE ON POKEMON CARDS: Look no further for the best deals on assorted Pokemon cards.
- LOTS OF RANDOM CARDS FROM ALL SERIES: You will receive a variety of regular and energy cards. Duplicates may occur.
- BOOST YOUR COLLECTION: With random cards from every series, each lot is a surprise.
- Generic Packaging
No products found.
Painting a Pokeball wall
While making a Pokemon Bedroom, you need to think of some ideas to make your room stand out among your peers. There should be a surprise element to it so that when you organise a party at your house or invite some guests over, they will be completely awestruck seeing your Pokemon bedroom.
Shasta Walton on Youtube made this for her son’s bedroom (which is super cool!). If you’re considering doing this for your own room, we recommend checking out how she did it and how it turned out.
Naturally, there is no need to paint only a single Pokeball on the wall. You can go as crazy as you want and even paint some smaller Pokeballs clustered together.
As we all know, various Pokeballs available other than the classic red ones. So, you can also add them alongside the big Pokeball that you are planning to paint.
- Premium grade painter’s tape, medium adhesion for most common paint applications
- Treated with PaintBlock Technology that seals tape edges for very sharp paint lines
- Recommended for interior/exterior use on carpet, cured painted walls, glass, metal, stone and unfinished wood
- Removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 21 days
- Premium adhesion to help eliminate the need for touch-ups
- Simple & Easy to use Can be used on Walls, Furniture, Woodwork or on accessories to give decorative matt colour finish
- No.1 Premium Chalk Paint available on the market We use the best raw materials on the market, to create the best possible product, this is why our chalk paints have exceptional coverage in just one coat. Water-based with virtually no odour.
- No Priming or Sanding necessary Can be painted straight onto most surfaces without sanding or priming. Smooth flat touch finish, apply directly onto walls, furniture, wood, brick, stone, plaster, plastic or metal. Suitable for use with stencil, or masking tape to create shapes on your chosen surface.
- Coverage & Drying time Up to 15m2 per litre of matte chalk paint, depending on the nature and porosity of the chosen surface. 2 hours drying time per coat of furniture chalk based paint
- 100% GUARANTEED We want you to love our product. If you are not 100% satisfied, please return it anytime for a no quibble refund. With that in mind, you have no risk, add one to your cart now!
So, what are you waiting for? Share this article with your friends and tell them how to make a Pokemon room.
Are you also considering designing a Sailor Moon themed room or having a Naruto bedroom decor instead? Check out our comprehensive guides for inspiration!